Thursday, October 9, 2014

REFLECTION

My shark tank proposal speech could have been improved in a number of ways. The first thing that I noticed while watching my video was my body language and demeanor was very light and I could have been more energetic and confident to better engage my audience. However, even without the improvements I felt as if I was able to connect with the audience with a calm tone and some slight body language, probably not the best.  While I was presenting I was unaware of how I was crossing my legs and looking up at the ceiling that is something that I would have certainly changed! I expected my speech to be a better than it was, just because I am comfortable going up and talking in front of people but I feel like I may have not had enough fact or organization to go the entire three minutes with a more serious tone. I am unable to see the comments that you made however they probably had something to do with tone and organization, I feel that is what I struggle with the most when presenting speeches. With practice like this hopefully I will be able to improve what I do wrong and become stronger at delivering speeches.

No comments:

Post a Comment